Sunday, January 8, 2012

Miracles

I love the movie 17 Miracles. This time while I watched it I decided I would count the miracles I see. I only got to 11 or 12 miracles. I guess I didn't look hard enough. I realize that there are so many miracles that I am given each day, all coming from the Lord. But sometimes I don't recognize all of them, and I know I don't always recognize them as coming from the Lord. I have so much to be grateful for, and so many miracles in my life. Some say that God is no longer a God of miracles, but to those people all I have to say is; you just aren't looking hard enough, or recognizing your blessings.
Ever sense my decision to go on a mission I have been so blessed. A mission is not a cheap thing. There was a time where I thought maybe putting it off and earning money was a good idea. But this didn't sink well with me or my family, so regardless of finances I pursued on with what I knew was right. Shortly after I was more than blessed. I know it is because I was doing the Lords will. I know that if it is the Lords will he will provide away. It isn't always easy to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but with faith in the Lord anything is possible!
Last but not least I have to say that I love Sarah and George in 17 Miracles and whoever has a love like that is more than lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment